HAIR AND MAKEUP
A small amount of blush on the cheeks (to help boys being washed out on stage) and chap stick is ideal!
All performers must wear appropriate undergarments (as assigned above) under every costume rental. Costumes are returned at the end of the show; pack something for performers to wear over their undergarments for the end of the show.
WHAT TO BRING TO REHEARSALS AND SHOW:
- Performers should arrive IN COSTUME for dress rehearsal and performance. This includes proper undergarments, hair, and makeup done.
- If your child is in more than one routine, please send the additional costumes back stage with your child on a hanger marked with your child’s name. Don’t forget to include all accessories.
- Make sure to have a change of clothing for your child for after the performance (or something they can throw over their leotard).
- Pack provide one non-messy snack and water for your child:
- We do have children with severe allergies so please no peanuts or peanut-based products.
- Please only provide snacks the child can open on their own.
- Send everything above in a bag/backpack for your child with their name on it so we don’t have any lost or misplaced bags/items.
- Please label as much as possible (i.e. shoes, bags jackets etc.), as we have had a lot of shoe mix ups in the past.
With your cooperation we know this will make for a great show and really help out those helping backstage. Thank you for taking the time to read this and we look forward to seeing you all on the big day!
6/25 – In-studio run through (no costumes) 5:00-7:30pm
6/27 – Dress Rehearsal at Valencia (full costume and makeup) 3:30-6:00pm
6/28 – Showcase! Call time 5:30, show time 6:30
6/26 – In-studio run through (no costumes) 5:00-7:30pm
6/27 – Dress Rehearsal at Valencia (full costume and makeup) 6:15-8:45pm
6/29 – Showcase! Call time 5:30, show time 6:30
Show Order and practice music:
- Hawaiian Rollercoaster Ride – 4-6 Musical Theatre (Mon)
- Valerie – 7-9 & 10-12 Jazz I
- Car Wash – 10-12 & 13-18 Group Vocal II & III
- Sweet Dreams – 7-9 HipHop
- It’s Possible – 4-6 Musical Theatre (Tues)
- The Littlest Jig – 7-9 Ballet IA & IB
- Umbrella/Singin’ in the Rain – 10-12 Tap II & III
- Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah – 4-6 Tap/Ballet Combo (Wed afternoons) [Practice Video]
- Water Ripples – 10-12 Contemp./Modern I
- He’s a Pirate – 10-15 Ballet IIB
- Scene I – 10-12 Acting I
- Sit Down You’re Rockin’ the Boat – 10-12 Musical Theatre II
- I’m Gonna Wash That Man Right Outta My Hair – 10-12 Musical Theatre I
- Scene II – 10-12 Acting I
- Under the Sea -4-6 Tap/Ballet Combo (Wed mornings) [Practice video]
- Scene III – 10-12 Acting I
- Dance of the Swans – 12-18 Pointe
- Codfish Ball – 7-9 Tap II
- Starships – 4-6 HipHop/Jazz Combo
- Sittin’ on the Dock of the Bay – 10-12 Contemp./Modern II
- The River Won’t Flow – 10-15 Broadway Jazz
- Sea Cruise – 7-9 Musical Theatre I
- Proud Mary – 13-18 Tap III
Show Order and practice music:
- Hawaiian Rollercoaster Ride – 4-6 Tap/Musical Theatre (Fri) & 4-6 Musical Theatre Act/Dance (Sat)
- Something in the Water – 10-12 & 13-18 Jazz II
- The Beautiful Rain – 7-9 Group Vocal Classes
- It’s Possible – 4-6 Musical Theatre (Wed)
- Geronimo – 10-15 HipHop & Jazz I (Tues)
- Have You Ever Seen a Mermaid – Preschool Dance classes
- Master of Tides – 10-15 Ballet IIA
- Umbrella/Singin’ in the Rain – 13-18 Tap II
- Jig – 4-6 Tap/Ballet Combo (Monday 2:30 and Tuesday morning) [Practice Video]
- Water Ripples – 7-9 Contemp./Modern I/II
- Scene I – 7-9 Acting I
- Cake by the Ocean – 4-6 Tap/Jazz Combo [Practice Video]
- Sit Down You’re Rockin’ the Boat – 13-18 Musical Theatre
- Splish Splash – 4-6 & 7-9 Musical Theatre II
- Ships Along the Harbor – 12-18 Ballet IIIA & IIIB
- Scene II – 7-9 Acting I
- Under the Sea – 4-6 Tap/Ballet Combo [Practice video]
- Down to the River – 10-15 A Cappella
- Codfish Ball – 7-9 Tap I
- Tears – Cami and Kyle duet
- Sea Mist – 13-18 Contemp./Modern
- Bon Voyage – 7-9 Broadway Jazz
- Sea Cruise – 7-9 Wednesday Musical Theatre I
- Beyond the Sea – 10-12 Tap I