HAIR & MAKEUP:
- Actors’ hair and makeup should reflect the character’s hair and makeup.
- Actors’ costume should reflect the character.
ACCESSORIES AND/OR PROPS:
- Based on your scene and script, make sure you have all required props.
UPLOAD VIDEOS HERE
Videos are due June 5.
- Send a video for every shot included in your plans and discussions from class.
- Send a separate video of yourself “close up” to the camera, smiling, waving, bowing, blowing kisses, etc. for 10 seconds so we can include you in the “finale.”
When preparing to film your child’s part for our Showcase, please take care to do the following so that we can have consistency in the clips (any not conforming will be returned and asked to be reshot):
- Performer should be in full costume and makeup as noted in Performer Details.
- Plan to film during the daytime in a room that provides good natural light.
- Check that everything in the frame is a part of your scene. Clean out anything that shouldn’t belong.
- Set your phone to the highest camera setting possible for maximum quality.
- Make sure the volume is all the way up on your phone before you start filming.
- The phone must remain still while filming. Place the phone still on a table or your lap, etc. so it doesn’t move or shake while filming the routine.
DIRECTION OF CAMERA/PHONE:
- Film in Landscape Orientation (Horizontally) on the phone, with the camera lens on top.