ACTING II (7-9 & 10-12) CLASS
Ms. Danielle has put together specific shot lists for each Actor in class (see the Video Specs section for your personal link). Make sure to follow your shot list carefully!
HAIR & MAKEUP:
- Actors’ hair and makeup should reflect the character’s hair and makeup.
- Actors’ costume should reflect the character.
ACCESSORIES AND/OR PROPS:
- Based on your scene and script, make sure you have all required props.
UPLOAD VIDEOS HERE
Videos are due June 5.
- Send a video for every shot included in your shot list from Ms. Danielle (see below).
- Send a separate video of yourself “close up” to the camera, smiling, waving, bowing, blowing kisses, etc. for 10 seconds so we can include you in the “finale.”
When preparing to film your child’s part for our Showcase, please take care to do the following so that we can have consistency in the clips (any not conforming will be returned and asked to be reshot):
- Performer should be in full costume and makeup as noted in Performer Details.
- Plan to film during the daytime in a room that provides good natural light.
- Check that everything in the frame is a part of your scene. Clean out anything that shouldn’t belong.
- Set your phone to the highest camera setting possible for maximum quality.
- Make sure the volume is all the way up on your phone before you start filming.
DIRECTION OF CAMERA/PHONE:
- Film in Landscape Orientation (Horizontally) on the phone, with the camera lens on top.
- Make sure your child’s body fills the frame based on Ms. Danielle’s shot list.
- The phone must remain still while filming. Place the phone still on a table or your lap, etc. so it doesn’t move or shake while filming the routine.
PERFORMER SHOT LISTS:
- McKenzie Avellan’s script and shot list.
- Courtney Black’s shot list and script.
- Tessa Cardoza’s script and shot list.
- Mia Garcia’s shot list.
- Tyce Gramer’s script and shot list.
- Kyle Monson’s shot list.
- Adonijah Moraga script and shot list.
- Evan Morikawa’s shot list.
- Corey Navarro’s script and shot list.
- Jordan Seto’s shot list and script.
- Launa Stephenson’s script and shot list.