Studio Rules, Terms and Conditions
Following our policies ensures we can run our classes, schedule, and transactions as smoothly and efficiently as possible. Together, we form an ensemble. You are part of our team. Participation in our classes and programs at Stagelight requires acceptance and cooperation of our rules, terms, and conditions. Please familiarize yourself with all policies below; contact us with any questions you have. We thank you for your cooperation!
GROUP CLASS TERMS:
- Group classes are 50 minutes in length, unless otherwise noted on the schedule. If less than 4 students are in attendance, the class runs 40 minutes.
- Classes that do not have a minimum of 4 students enrolled (not present) can be closed at the owners’ discretion.
- A student’s age must fall within the class age range to be enrolled in the class (6-month grace period allowed with instructor approval). Level II-IV classes require instructor approval.
PRIVATE LESSON TERMS:
- Private lessons are charged at time of booking. No refunds on private lesson payments.
- Private lessons must be cancelled with 24-hour notice for credit to be used toward future lessons.
- When a private lesson instructor is sick, a qualified substitute is provided. Private lessons with a substitute cannot be cancelled for credit.
MAKEUP CLASS POLICY:
- Makeup tokens are generated when a student misses a class and can be used within 30 days in another class of the same age group and level.
- It is requested that you pre-designate which days your child will be absent to allow other students to use your child’s absence from class as a makeup.
- Makeup classes must be scheduled ahead of time. No walk-ins.
- Makeups expire one month after missed class.
- Students must be enrolled in at least one class to use makeups.
- Class makeups may not be used toward private lessons.
- No refunds for missed classes.
DROP CLASS POLICY:
Parents must request to Drop Enrollment from a class through their online account by the 15th of the month in order to avoid Tuition AutoCharge on the 1st of the following month. Drop Enrollment requests that are received after the 15th of the month will not be processed until the 15th of the following calendar month.
DRESS CODE & BEHAVIOR
- No bare midriffs.
- Acting, Vocal and Musical Theatre class: Students should wear comfortable dance/workout wear that allows for easy movement.
- Ballet ages 7+: Females- pink tights, pink ballet shoes, level-assigned leotard (must purchase at Stagelight Performing Arts for $25), level-assigned ballet skirt is optional (must purchase in-studio), hair in a secured bun; Males- black leggings, black ballet shoes, level-assigned T-shirt (must purchase through Stagelight Performing Arts for $25), with long hair secured out of the face. Dancers may arrive to class in dance warm-ups that include ballet sweaters, leg warmers, or dance pants, but all warm-ups must be removed at the conclusion of the barre warm-up or at the teacher’s direction.
- Combo-level classes: Leotard and tights, dance/workout outfits, proper dance shoes (ballet, jazz, or tap)
- All other Dance classes: leotard and leggings, dance/workout wear (no denim), and proper shoes (jazz or tap shoes).
- Hair securely out of face for all classes.
- Students are not permitted to take class out of dress code.
- Respect yourself, your classmates, teachers and staff. Avoid gossip.
- All social media posts involving Stagelight Performing Arts must be positive in nature. Negative or inappropriate posts will be reported.
- No racism. No prejudice or unkind behavior.
ARRIVAL AND DROP OFF POLICIES
ARRIVAL AND DROP OFF
- Please help us keep our kids safe and traffic efficient by:
- Students should arrive to class no earlier than 5 minutes before their scheduled class start time.
- Pulling straight into the center and turning left at the FAR END of the parking lot into our side
- Pulling forward as far as possible to drop off your children
- Parking only in unmarked stalls or stalls labeled 2657
- Do not send your children across the parking lot from the right side of the lot to our side (no matter his or her age)
- Please use safety and caution at all times when pulling out of stalls and driving through the lot
- No unattended children in the parking lot
- Special COVID-19 Policies: No parents in the building for students ages 7+. Parents who enter the studio with children under the age of 7 must be wearing a mask. Follow the map for safe traffic patterns.
STUDENT PICK UP AT THE END OF CLASS
To keep an efficient and safe traffic pattern moving throughout the studio, all student pick-ups after class will happen at the rear of the building. Make sure you:
- Drive safely in our parking lot.
- Put a sign in your car window with your child’s first and last name printed clearly.
- Follow the map below to safely pick up your children.
We thank you so much for your cooperation during this time!
PRICING, TUITION, & BILLING
$27.50 per student to be paid at time of enrollment every season
Rates vary. Pricing for Private Lessons can be viewed on each teacher’s Private Lesson classes in the Customer Portal.
DROP-IN CLASS FEE:
$18 for non-registered students / $14.50 for registered students
TRIPLE THREAT ADVANTAGE PROGRAM:
Enroll in 3 or more classes per week for priority ticket sales, a headshot displayed at the studio, & more!
- Class tuition is based on an 11-month season, with payments due on the first of every month, August-June. Tuition rates cover the full month, no matter if the month offers 3, 4, or 5 weeks of lessons.
- Tuition is AutoCharged on the first of each month; a credit card must be on file with Stagelight Performing Arts. Invoices will not be sent prior to AutoCharge; acceptance of our Billing Authorization is required.
- A late fee of $20 will be assessed on the 11th of the month if your credit card declines and payment is not posted by the 10th.
- Registration and tuition are non-refundable. Registration fee is paid at time of enrollment every season.
- Missed classes cannot be used as “credits” toward tuition.
- Private vocal lesson students who need to purchase a song during a lesson will be charged the cost of the song.
I represent and warrant that if I am purchasing something or paying for a service from this facility or from other merchants through this facility that (i) any credit card or bank account draft (ACH Draft) information I supply is true and complete, (ii) charges incurred by me will be honored by my credit card company or financial institution, and (iii) I will pay the charges incurred by me at the posted prices, including any applicable taxes, fees, and penalties.
I hereby authorize (if online payment is made or autopay information is provided) this facility to charge my ACH draft, or credit card account. I understand that a 30 day written notice is required to terminate billing and I am responsible for payment whether or not my student attends classes until I notify this facility in writing to drop my student from class(es).
Should I dispute a charge through my financial institution this will constitute a breach of contract possibly resulting in, but not limited to, penalties, additional fees, collection, legal action, and/or termination of any and/or all current and future services.